Header Ads

Interview Assessment Test for SBI, IBPS and other Examination

Q.1 What is the main difference between CRR and SLR
CRR stands for Cash Reserve Ratio and SLR stands for Statutory Liquidity Ratio
In CRR banks Deposits cash in RBI but in SLR banks keepCASH,Gold,Securities itself
CRR is 4.25 and SLR is 23%
Sorry Sir
Q.2 Who has written Vande Matram
Dinesh Chandra
Mahesh Chandra
Vikash Chandra
Vankim Chandra
Q.3 Why you want to join in banks
in bank we get Social Status,Dicipline and Economic freedom
Better Job
I thought this is good for me
Banking is a growing Idustory
Q.4 What is Wall Street
It is a road
It is known as Economic capital of USA
It is known as Economic capital of INDIA
Sorry Sir
Q.5 If you know Computer then what is Bug
A Virus
A Software
A Problem
A Error
Q.6 Who is head of SBI
Pratip Choudhary
Pradip Choudhary
D. Subbarao
Kapil Sibbal
Q.7 RIDF is related to
Share
Insurance
Bank
Sorry Sir
Q.8 Why I Select You
I will able to do work Hard
I will use my skills to work better
I am a hard worker
Sorry Sir
Q.9 Who is the Head of Supreame Court
Altamas Kabir
S H Kapadiya
V.S. Samapat
Sorry Sir
Q.10 Who is the chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh
Akhilesh Yadav
Raman Singh
B C Khanduri
Virbhadra singh

No comments