PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD, MADHYA PRADESH

Sarkari Niyukti - Government Jobs in India -  www.sarkariniyukti.blogspot.comThe Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre  Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering  Board was  constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these  Boards were  amalgamated and  named as Madhya Pradesh Professional  Examination Board (M.P.P.E.B.). Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 has been assigned  the  responsibility of conducting entrance  tests  for  admission to various  colleges in the state. M.P.P.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests:  
  1. Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications
  2. PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
  3. PPhT : For entrance to Pre-Pharmacy Test
  4. PAT : For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
  5. GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
  6. PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
  7. PAHUNT : For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
  8. Pre B.Ed. : For entrance to Bachelor of Education
  9. DAHET : For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandary
  10. P.V. & F.T. : entrance to Veterinary and Fishries
  11. SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence
  12. SOM : For entrance to Schools of Model

        The Professional  Examination  Board  is  a  self-financed,  autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has re constituted the Board  of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.

                  The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Professional Examination Board and has perpetual succession and a common seal with power to acquire and hold property both movable and immovable and has the power to transfer any property held by it and to contract and do all other things necessary for the its constitution and may sue or sued in its corporate name.


OLD QUESTION PAPERS


2014
ENTRANCE TEST
EXAMINATION NAMEWRITTEN TEST
Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT)Paper-I----
Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test (PV&FT)Paper-I----
Pre-Agriculture Test (P.A.T)Paper-I----
Diploma in Animal Husbandary Entrance Test (D.A.H.E.T.)Paper-I----
Pre-Polytechnic Test (P.P.T.)Paper-I----
Pre-Nursing Selection Test (P.N.S.T.)Paper-I----
General Nursing Training Selection Test (G.N.T.S.T.)Paper-I----
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) Entrance TestPaper-I----
School of Model (S.O.M.) Entrance TestPaper-I----
School of Excellence (S.O.E.) Entrance TestPaper-I----
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance TestPaper-I----
2014
RECRUITMENT TEST
Police Recruitment TestScienceHindi & EnglishG.K.
Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC), Subedar (Stenographer), LDC & Stenographer Recruitment For Police H.Q., Home (Police) and  Home Guard Department) Govt. of M.P. TestPaper-I----
Home Guard Platoon Commander Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Jail Department Recruitment TestPaper-I----
2013
ENTRANCE TEST
ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)Paper-I----
Pre-Medical Test (P.M.T.)Paper-I----
Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT)Paper-I----
Pre-Agriculture Test (P.A.T.)Paper-IPaper-II--
General Nursing Training Selection TestPaper-I----
Pre-Nursing Training Selection TestPaper-I----
Diploma in Animal Husbandary Entrance TestPaper-I----
Pre-Polytechnic Test (P.P.T.)Paper-I----
Pre-Engineering and Pharmacy Test (P.E.T & P.P.h.T.)Paper-IPaper-II--
Model School of Excellence (SOM) Entrance TestPaper-I----
School of Excellence (S.O.E.) TestPaper-I----
Pre-Master of Computer Application (PRE-M.C.A.) TestPaper-I----
2013
RECRUITMENT TEST
Drug Inspector Recruitment TestPaper-I
Police Constable Recruitment (Second) TestPaper-I----
Ayush Paramedical Staff Recruitment TestPaper-IPaper-II--
Combined Asst. Programmer, Jr. Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator Recruitment Test (Second)Paper-I----
Combined Assistant Grade-III Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Sub-Engineer (Civil) Direct & Backlog Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (R.H.E.O.) Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Staff Nurse Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Jail Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Police Constable Recruitment TestPaper-I----
Combined Asst. Programmer, I.T. Operator, Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator Recruitment TestPaper-I----
M.P. Tourism Recruitment TestPaper-IPaper-II--
Public Works Department Recruitment TestPaper-IPaper-II--

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form