JSLPS, under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand is an autonomous society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. JSLPS's mandate is to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state to reduce the rural poverty. Over the years, it has brought in innovative strategies and interventions to successfully demonstrate enhanced livelihoods among the poor in the state.
JSLPS has been designated by the Government of Jharkhand to implement "Aajeevika" (National Rural Livelihoods Mission), in Jharkhand. JSLPS is the nodal agency for NRLM in the state and is expected to engage full time dedicated team of professionals to implement NRLM at state, district and block levels. For More Details about the project Please visit www.jslps.in . The project seeks committed people at State level to guide and support field teams in achieving project goals.
The positions offered are: (single vacancy against each post)
|Openings at State Level: (Single Vacancy for each Post)|
|1. Assistant Project Director / COO|
|2. SPM -Livelihoods-Farm||8. PM-Social Development|
|3. SPM -Financial Inclusion||9. PM- HRD|
|4. SPM- Finance||10. PM- Procurement|
|5. SPM - Social Mobilization & Institution Building||11. PM- Jobs & Skill Development|
|6. SPM- Livelihoods-Non-Farm||12. PM- MIS|
|7. SPM -Monitoring & Evaluation||13. PM - Media, Documentation& Communication|
|Programme Executives (single vacancy in each of the following five domains , except no.9)|
|1. Livelihoods-Farm||4. Livelihoods-Non Farm|
|2. Financial Inclusion||5. Job & Skill|
|3. Social Mobilization & Institution Building|
|Other State Level Vacancies|
|6. Training Manager||7. Accounts Officer|
|8. Data Administrator||9. Young Professionals – 3 nos ( UR -2, ST -1)|
|Openings at District Level (Numbers of vacancies are indicated against each post)|
|1. District Project Manager - 3 nos (UR-2, ST-1)||2. Project Manager - Social Mobilization & Institution Building – 3 nos (UR-2, ST-1)|
|3. Project Manager – Livelihoods- 3 nos (UR-2, ST-1)||4. Project Manager - Finance – 3 nos (UR-2, ST-1)|
|5. Training & Administrative Officer- 3 nos (UR-2, ST-1)||6. Accounts Officer – 3 nos, (UR-2, ST-1)|
|Openings at Block Level (Numbers of vacancies are indicated against each post)|
|1. Block Programme Manager -6 nos(UR-3, BC I-1, SC-1, ST-1)||2. Accounts Assistant – 6 nos (UR-3,BC I-1, SC- 1,ST-1)|
- Please visit www.sids.co.in/jslps for detailed advertisement including Job Profiles, eligibility criteria, pay package and other conditions for positions mentioned above.
- Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Jharkhand. Position wise vacancies, reserved under each category are given in the detailed advertisement at the website mentioned above.
- Government employees and persons employed with PSU/Banks are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms would be applicable for them.
- All Positions are offered on a contract basis for three years, except Young Professionals, which is for two years. Contract is renewable every year based on review of performance.
- JSLPS has contracted SIDS, New Delhi, an independent professional agency to fill these positions.
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates should apply online only.
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE IS: 04.03.2013, 6 pm
Apply online visit http://sids.co.in/jslps/inst.php