SSCWR SSC CGL (Tier I) 2016: Exam date re-scheduled

SSCWR SSC CGL (Tier I) 2016: Exam date re-scheduled

 notice has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission-Western Region (SSCWR) regarding the re-scheduled date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (Tier I). The exam which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on August 30 will not be held on September 10.

The official website www.sscwr.net says the following:

The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2016, which was scheduled to be held in the following venue on August 30, 2016 (candidates actually appeared in batch-I  on August 30, 2016)  was called off due to technical problem(LAN/SERVER problem):  

Bytez's Infotech,18, Hemkung, Surana Nagar,Near Seven Hill Fly-Over,Jalna Road,Aurangabad

The re-examination will be conducted for all those candidates (who actually appeared at batch-I)  at the same venue in third batch. The concerned candidates are advised to download e-admit card from the website of the SSC, Western Region.


How to download the admit cards?

  1. Log on to the official website, sscnr.net.in
  2. Click on the link SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card
  3. Enter the required details and click on submit
  4. Your admit card will appear on the screen
  5. Save it and take a print out for further reference

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form