Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment for various Medical Officer job posts in Public Health and Family Welfare Department of MP Government

Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Residency Area, Indore (MP)

 Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment for various Medical Officer job posts in Public Health and Family Welfare Department of MP Government : 

  • Medical Officer : 1886 posts (Backlog-394, Current vacancies-1502), Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 - 39100 grade pay Rs. 5400/-, Age : 21-40 years

How to Apply : Apply only on the Online prescribed format at MP PSC websites http://www.mppsc.nic.in  and http://www.mppsc.com   from 12.00 noon 15/06/2015 to 12.00 midnight 14/07/2015. 

Please visit http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/2015/1506/MPPSC-Doctor.pdf for detailed information and online submission of application.

1 Comments

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like graphic design logos , making money online from home. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form