Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus 2012

Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus 2012
The scheme of the Intelligence Bureau Exam is Objective Paper and Descriptive Paper. here is the Detailed Syllabus of what is the composition of the Objective and Descriptive tests.
  • Objective Test: The Objective test consists of sections such as General Awareness, General Knowledge, English language, Reasoning and Mathematical Aptitude.In this section, Multiples choice Questions (MCQ’s) are asked depending upon the these sections.
  • Descriptive test: The Descriptive is nothing but it is basically the test of English Language Writing Skills. In this section, it is expected that students may be asked to write an Essay, Letter of any given theme or topic.

2 Comments

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!
    My website :: found it for You

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to grow your know-how just keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.


    Here is my web-site :: I thought about this

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form