Cyber Power

CyberPower
B-1107. MIIUI CommetcU). Marol, OH Andheri Kuril Rd. Amtheri (E). MUmb*i-S9.
CyberPower, leading professional power solutions provider, is among Top 4 UPS Companies in the world. CyberPower remains one of the Top 10 notable participants of power solutions and one of the top 20 datacenter infrastructure providers in the world. CyberPower Systems, best in class global OEMs has been continuously offering high-efficiency power management products, ranging from UPS Systems, Racks, PDUs, Inverters, Solar Power Systems, DC UPS, Power Management Software. Surge Protectors to Mobile *
Looking to' cracfunfj and ajpHlM >u fHe» m*m parvonnai I following locations.
WEST - Mumbai I Pune I Rajkot | Nagpur | Bhopal I Goa I SOUTH - Chennai I Coimbatore I Bangalore I Vljaywada I Cochin I NORTH • Chandigarh I Delhi I Kanpur |       EAST • Patna
Candidates with mm. 4 years of experience of selling power electronic equipments in IT Channel / Enterprise channel. Technical background and MBA preferred.
Apply within 7 days with detailed updated resume at  IN.HR@CYBERPOWER.COM



Sarkari Niyukti
For more information visit http://CYBERPOWER.COM

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form