MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVERSITY pune

MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVERSITY pune
TECHNOLOGY, RESEARCH. SOCIAL INNOVATION & PARTNERSHIPS
Established under Govt, of Maharashtra Act No. XXXV 2017 as State Private University dated on 5th May 2017 & UGC recognized.

A VISIONARY PLATFORM TO EXHIBIT YOUR EXPERTISE
MAEER's Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University is established with vision to create excellence in the field of education and research with value based universal education with larger objective of propagating the cause of World Peace to serve society and the Nation at large. Being leader in engineering education for four decades, MIT - WPU offers a wide range of undergraduate and post graduate degree programs.
OFFICERS OF UNIVERSITY
VICE CHANCELLOR,
VICE PRESIDENT (IT/SYSTEM CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER).
REGISTRAR, CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION ANO
CHIEF FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER,
MIT - WPU invites applications from eminent academicians, visionaries with Indian ethos and integrity, passionate for education and research, proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials, willing to take up challenges for the following positions. The search committee includers eminent scholars, scientists & administrators. Qualification, experience and salary shall be as per the UGC norms.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS
DEAN, HOD, DIRECTOR, ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,
PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR FOR THE FOLLOWING FACULTIES
BTech
Mechanical I
Manufacturing I
Electrical I
Civil I
Infrastructure I
Transportation I
Computer Science Engineering I
I Petroleum I
Ecosystem I
Electronics & Communication I
Polymer I
Chemical
MTech
(Multi disciplinary Programmes)
BBA
Marketing I
Finance I HR I
Entrepreneurship I
Dual Specialization:
Sports I CSR I
Event Management I
Travel & Tourism
BBA(IB) International Business
BBA(CA) Computer Application
MCA Commerce
MBA
Marketing I Finance I
H RI IB I Operation I
MBA CSR I MBA Sports I
MBA Hospital Management I
MCA I Management
ARTS, COMMERCE a SCIENCE
BA I MA
MA (MCJ)
BCom I MCom
BSc (Computer Science)
MSc {Computer Science)
BCAI
MCA (Science) I
BSc (Economics) I
MSc (Economics)
POLITICAL LEADERSHIP
MPG
Interested aspirants fulfilling the requirements mav annlv nnlinp in rhp nrpsrribed format on our website www.mitwpu.com and send a detailed resume a: careers.mitwpu@mitpune.edu.in within 8 days from the publication of the advertisement. Aspirants should clearly mention the faculty and position applied for.
Executive President - MIT-WPU
S. No. 124, Saraswati Vishwa A wing, Ground Floor, MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune All 038



Sarkari Niyukti

For more information visit http://www.mitpune.com/mitwpu/index.html

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form