A coeducational fully residential school set in an idyllic, sprawling 40 acre campus with state-of-art facilities, Kasiga houses students from India and abroad and offers both CBSE (X & XII) & CIE (IGCSE.AS & ALevel programme).
- Deputy Head of School- Seasoned academician with a
rich experience in academic administration of a
residential school. -Academic Head- Minimum 10 years of experience in
heading a department in a residential school. -Heads of Department- Mathematics, English,
Humanities and Commerce. (Should have at least 3
years of experience in a similar capacity with either CBSE
• Science - Chemistry/Physics/ Biology
• Humanities- History/Social Science/Geography/ Sociology/ Psychology
• Commerce- Accounlancy/Economics/Business Studies
• Physical Education*Western Music-Vocalist
• Fine Arts • Hindi • Mathematics
Teacher Requirement - CIE (Essential Qualification - Trained Post Graduate Teachers) •Science-Chemistry/Physics/Biology
• Humanities- History/Geography Sociology/Psychology •Commercial Studies - Accountancy/Economics/
• English • Visual Arts • Mathematics
• Primary Teacher - Minimum 5 years of experience of teaching all subjects to the junior classes from 3 to 5 except Hindi.
• Drama Teacher - Should be able to teach various forms of theater and train students in script writing, diction, directing and acting. Should be fluent in both English & Hindi.
•Life Skills Counsellor
• Life Guard- Must have the requisite qualifications from a recognized Institution.
• Part time teachers for Violin, Chess and Drums. NON-ACADEMIC STAFF
•Manager Administration - Should have minimum 5
years of experience in a similar capacity with a residential
school. •Store Keeper (Estate Management) - Should have
minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with
a residential school.
• Estate Management Executive- Should have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with a residential school with a thorough knowledge of Civil, Electrical and Repair & Maintenance work.
• Pastoral Staff-Wardens and Matrons
Experience in a Residential School is preferred.
Fluency in English is a must.
Short-listed candidates will have Interviews in December 2016 at the School Campus.
Candidates are required to join in the month of February 2017 or by April 2017 at the latest.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : HR +91-135-3090100