Berojgari Bhatta start from 2nd october. Mean while you have register yourself in Employment Exchnage for the Registration Number, since it wil be the primarily criteria for the Registration.
1. Age Limit - 20 to 25 years old.
2. Must be Inter Pass.
3. Berogari Bhatta will be directly transferred to the account.
Bihar government has made an announcement to give Rs 1000 of minimum amount to the unemployed person of Bihar. Notification for that will be issued in February.
Under this Scheme all the Unemployed of Bihar between age group 20 to 25 will be given Rs.1000 per month for the search and support for their jobs for 2 years.
All the process will be online for the application of Berojgari Bhatta and shortly all will be intimated about the website.
Essential Documents :
- 10th and 12th passing Certificates and Mark sheet.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar card
- E-mail ID
- Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank.
- Unemployment Registration.
- Those persons who have stopped studying and fall under the age group of 20 to 25 years and searching for job and must have passed class 12th.
- Must be Bihar resident and have no self Business.
- Applicant not availing any government scheme like any scholarship, student credit card, education loan etc.
- Every applicant will be given free computer education under "Kushal Yuva Programme".