Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA)
Indraprastha Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110002
IIPA Invites Applications for Various Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancy Positions
The Indian Institute of Public Administration, an apex National Institute for the study of Public Administration and Governance, engaged in high end Research and Training programmes for the Union and State Governments, Public Sector Enterprises and not-for-Profit Organizations, invites applications for various Teaching/Non-Teaching positions from Indian Nationals for the following positions:
Teaching and Non-Teaching positions :
- Professor of Economics/Applied Economics : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Economics/Applied Economics : 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Urban Development : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Sociology/Social Work : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of IT and e-Governance : 01 Post
- Assistant Publication Officer : 01 Post
- Professional Assistant : 01 Post
How to Apply :
Completed hard copy application, preferably typewritten neatly, in the prescribed form supported by self certified copies of the testimonials, certificates etc. must reach the Superintendent (Administration), Room No. 60, 2nd Floor, Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110002 on or before 25/10/2016. The soft copy of the typewritten application in word format on the prescribed application form may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date but hard copy of application along with the testimonials/ certificate is to reach IIPA mandatorily on or before the last date.
Detailed information and application format :
Please visit http://www.iipa.org.in/career.html for details and application format.