BIHAR AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, SABOUR
ADVERTISEMENT No. 03/2013
Advt. No. 03-2013/BAU, Sabour
Applications are invited for the following posts of University Headquarters in the prescribed form alongwith non-refundable, A/C Payee Demand Draft payable at State Bank of India, Sabour Branch (Code no. 11805) for Rs. 250.00 (Rupees two Hundred Fifty) only for General/BC/EBC/RCF candidates and Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One Hundred) only for SC/ST candidates of Bihar drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur). The application alongwith all relevant documents should reach the Officer-In-Charge (Recruitment), Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour-813210 (Bhagalpur) on or before 24-06-2013 up to 05:00 P.M. only through registered post/speed post/courier post. In-service candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. However, they must submit an advance copy with requisite fee within stipulated time. Candidates must write the Advt. No. and Name of the Post on top of the envelop. The application form alongwith terms & conditions can be downloaded from university website www.bausabour.ac.in. Details of the post are as follows:-
1. Assistant:- 22 posts (UR-11, EBC-04, SC-03, BC-03, RCF-01)
Pay Scale- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600
Graduation from any recognized university and Diploma in Computer Application.
Age:- Minimum 18 years of age and maximum age 37 years for Unreserved, 40 years for BC/EBC/ RCF/Female(UR) and 42 years for SC/ST as on the closing date. 50 years of maximum age for casual labourers of this university and there will be no age limit for regular employee of this university.
1. The University reserves the right not to fill-up the post even after selection. No correspondences will be entertained in this regard. Fee once deposited shall not be refunded in any circumstances. In no case application received after closing date will be considered. The original application form duly forwarded by parent office must reach this office within a fortnight after closing date in case of in-service candidates.
2. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Terms and Conditions for Advertisement No. 03/2013:
1. Candidates in service should submit their original applications through proper channel. However, advance copy must reach office of the recruitment on or before last date and time. Application received after last date will not be entertained. Original application duly forwarded by the competent authority must reach the office of the recruitment within a fortnight.
2. Reservation facilities for candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/RC(F) categories and physically handicapped will be provided as per current State Government’s reservation rules.
3. Application must accompany self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weightage of marks of the candidates.
4. Application forms can be downloaded from the website www.bausabour.ac.in and a demand draft as indicated above must be enclosed along with the filled application forms.
5. Candidates from outside India may apply on prescribed form downloaded from the website www. bausabour.ac.in. However, they have to submit the required fee in the form of demand draft as mentioned above before the commencement of the interview.
6. Requisite academic qualifications, experience, awards, medals, fellowship etc. will be considered which have been awarded till last date of application.
7. No enclosure/certificates will be accepted after last date of application.
8. Details of the research papers with a copy of reprint are essential to be enclosed. In case of books photocopy of cover page, Preface, contents and back cover page be attached with the application.
9. Candidate seeking employment against reserved vacancies must submit caste certificate issued by District Magistrate. Physically handicapped persons must submit the certificate of disability issued by the Medical Board of State Government Hospital.
10. Demand draft must be issued by a Nationalized Bank on or after the date of advertisement.
11. Candidate has to affix a recent passport size photograph duly signed across on the application.
12. Candidate must bring all the original documents at the time of interview. Non-production of original certificates will amount to disqualification.
13. Selected candidate will be required to submit a bond on non-judicial stamp paper at the time of their joining for serving the University for at least three years.
14. Higher starting pay may be considered for exceptionally brilliant or highly experienced candidate on the recommendation of the selection committee and approval by the competent authority in special case.
15. Persons appointed may be transferred to any equivalent post within the jurisdiction of the University.
16. Service conditions will be governed by the University Acts, Statutes, Rules and regulations framed and amended by the University from time to time.
17. The University reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw the posts, change the designation and cancel the post even after selection. No claim or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
18. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview even if any interview is not held on scheduled date due to one or the other reasons.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can post your article on our blog. Please visit http://sarkariniyukti.blogspot.in/p/write-on-our-blog.html
► India Business Directory ► Free Online Practice Set ► Search IFSC Code ► Search Pincode
Published on Sarkari Niyukti in URL http://sarkariniyukti.blogspot.com/2013/05/bihar-agricultural-university-sabour.html