Urban Development and Housing Department (UD&HD)
Government of Bihar, 1st Floor, Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Patna – 800 015
The Urban Development and Housing Department (UD&HD), Government of Bihar (GoB) announces the following vacancies in the Department. All positions are to report to the Principal Secretary (PS), UD&HD, GoB.
(a) Planning and Monitoring Specialist – One position
(b) Finance Specialist – One position
(c) Programme Manager – One position
Details of the job profile and eligibility criteria are available on the website http://www.urban.bih.nic.in or http://www.spurbihar.in/. Interested and eligible candidates may send applications along with resume/CV by mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before January 31, 2012. All applications have to be mailed to both addresses. Appointments are contractual and initially for one year but extendable based on performance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – personal enquiries will not be entertained and could lead to disqualification.
The Principal Secretary, UD&HD, GoB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.
Functional Area : Programmme Coordination
Designation : Programme Manager
Number of Positions : 1 position
• Responsible for coordination between ULBs and UDHD on programme implementation
• Assistance in keeping records of physical and financial progress of programme implementation
• Undertake periodic field visits
• Coordinate between UDHD and ongoing/proposed externally funded programmes
• Assistance in inter-departmental coordination as required
• Any other work as may be assigned periodically
• Principal Secretary, Urban Development and Housing Department
Qualifications and Experience
• Masters in Urban Planning from a nationally recognized institute
• At least 3 years work experience
Rs.50,000/- per month all inclusive (Contractual Appointment)
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org