State Coordinator Information & Public Relation for SCPCR
PDCSL invites application from qualified candidates for the position of State Coordinator Information & Public Relation for SCPCR .
Place of Operation: Patna (Bihar) with movement to assigned Districts
Major tasks to be accomplished
• Provide technical support to BSCPCR deal with media issues pertaining child right.
• Provide technical support to BSCPCR in developing public redress mechanism and handle all public relation matter.
• Assist BSCPCR in collating reports, data and analysis in the development of Newsletter/website
• Provide technical support to any enquiries undertaken by SCPCR on the violation of children’s right
• To provide technical support to any ad-hoc committees formed for specific issues/subject
• Assist BSCPCR in organizing seminar, workshops and public hearings on child right issues from time to time.
• Any other work that may be assigned from time to time.
MONTHLY DELIVERABLES :
Monthly reports indicating the activities undertaken, task accomplished and result achieved based on monthly plan shared. The following minimum deliverables are expected:
1. Monthly Media Archive based on specific child right issue.
2. Development and maintenance of redress mechanism(a redress mechanism to be in place by end March’2012)
3. Up-gradation and upkeep of SCPCR website.
4. Assistance in developing periodic reports on the progress made by SCPCR
5. Development of base documents/position papers for SCPCR based on available primary as well as secondary data and reports
6. Facilitation of seminars symposiums and workshops-minimum 6 in the year 2012
QUALIFICATIONS OR SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Post graduate degree in Journalism/Mass Communication or in a related subject.
• Familiarity in dealing with various print and electronic media houses.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication in English/Hindi.
• At least 05 Years ‘experience in the field of media /public relation sector
• Experience of media coverage on children issues would be an added advantage.
Contract Duration and Appointment: Initially for 5 months. Consultant will be placed at Patna with movement to assigned districts. The maximum applicable professional fee is Rs.47,000 per month. Additional support costs for travel, communications, insurance and contingencies. Interested candidates may download prescribed application from as CV Format and email duly filled application format to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 12 August , 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
|Job Email id:||email@example.com|
For more information visit http://www.devnetjobsindia.org/JobDescription.aspx?Job_Id=10465