Govt. of Bihar
BIHAR STATE AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Building,
Sheikhpura, Patna-800014. Ph.: 0612-2290278
Website: www.bsacs.org, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bihar State AIDS Control Society invites application for the following vacant posts in the prescribed format only from those who have the requisite qualifications and experience as given below.
01. Joint Director (Blood Safety & Quality Assurance) - Deputation - (a) MBBS with MD (Transfusion Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology) or PhD (Biological sciences). (b) 10 years experience in Blood bank and other blood transfusion services as on 01.06.12.
02 Joint Director (Basic Services) - (a) MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Community Medicine/PSM/Public Health. (b) 10 Years experience as on 1.6.12.
03 Joint Director (CST) (a) MBBS with PG degree in Community Medicine/ Public Health. (b) 10 years of relevant experience as on 1.6.12.
04 Deputy Director (STD) (a)MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Dermatology & STD. (b) 5 years experience (as on 1.6.12) in Government Hospital/Medical College.
05 Dy. Director (M & E Surveillance) (a)MBBS with PG Degree/diploma in Community Medicine/PSM/Public Health. (b) Minimum 5 years experience as on 01.06.12
06 Epidemiologist (a)MBBS with PG Degree/diploma in Community/Medicine/PSM/ Public Health. (b) Minimum 5 years experience as on 1.06.12
07 M & E Officer Master degree in the field related to Statistics/ Bio- statistics/ or Data management, Proficiency with computers, MIS, MS Office and any management software Minimum of 3 years experience (as on 1.06.12) in development, design and implementation of M & E system.
08 Consultant (Youth Affairs) (a) Master Degree in sociology/social work from a recognized institution. (b) Member of NSS for 3 years/ C certificate holder of NCC. (c) Maximum age 25 Years as on 01.06.12.
09 Assistant Director (Procurement) (a) Graduates with PG with material management/M.COM or
Inter CA (b) 5 years experience (as on 01.06.12) in procurement matters. (c) Strong computer knowledge.
10 Asst. Director (Nursing) B.Sc in Nursing with minimum 5 years experience as on 1.06.12
11 Personal Assistant Qualifications as prescribed for stenographers in State Govt. Graduate with knowledge of computer skill with stenography. 80/30 WPM.
12 Tech. Associate Deputation MBBS or PG in any discipline of biological sciences. At least 2 years of working experience (as on 01.06.12) in any health related services. Working knowledge of local language.
13 Stat. Assistant/ Computer Programmer Graduate with Statistics/Maths and experience in similar position in State/Central Govt. Proficiency with computers, MIS, M.S. Office.
14 Messenger Deputation Working with Govt. of Bihar/Undertaking. (State govt. Rules applicable)
Deputation Post: - As per Govt. rules.
Reservation: - As per State Govt. Rules.
1. The Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on top of the envelope.
2. Applications in prescribed format with attested photocopy of certificate & experience must be received through Registered / Speed post addressed to the Project Director, Bihar State AIDS Control Society, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Building, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 on or before 09/07/2012 by 5.00 PM.
3. Prescribed format also can be downloaded from website (http://www.bsacs.org) or the same can also be obtained directly from BSACS Office.
4. All columns are to be filled. If no information is to be given, please mention ‘NA’. Any unfilled column will be understood as ‘nothing to say’. Experience, should include ‘pay drawn’ and ‘Employer’.
5. All application includes a ‘declaration’ which should be signed. In case you fail to do so, the application will be rejected.
6. Maximum age limit at the time of filling up technical posts (Sl. No. 1-7, 10 & 12) is 62 years. For the rest of the posts except post of Sl. No. 8, it is 60 years. (For Sl. No. 8, Maximum age as on 1.06.2012 is 25 years)
7. The originals of relevant qualifications and experiences shall be produced at the time of written test or interview.
8. The Society reserves the right to reject any application or cancel any position advertised without assigning any reason. Decision of the Society shall be final.
9. For deputation posts, person working in Govt. department or Govt. Undertaking must send their application in the prescribed format through proper channel, with a No objection certificate of their employer to the effect that they will be relieved for deputation if selected. It is noted that they will draw the scale of pay + allowances as applicable.
10. Application which is not in the prescribed format will be rejected.
For more information visit