State Health Society, Bihar invites an application for various Post under National Programme for Prevention & Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS)
State Health Society Bihar, under National Rural Health Mission, invites application from suitable candidates for the following post on contractual basis under NPCDCS Programme.
- State Programme Officer (SPO) - Unreserved - 1 Salary 55,000/-
- Finance cum logistics officer - Unreserved - 1 - Salary 30,000/-
- Programme Assistant - Unreserved - 1 - Salary 20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator - Unreserved – 1 , EBC – 1 - Salary 12,000/-
District NCD Cell (For Rohtas, Vaishali, Muzaffarpur, E. Champaran, W. Champaran & Kaimur)
- District Programme Officer (DPO) - (06) (UR-03, EBC-1, SC-1 & BC-1) -Salary 40,000/-
- Finance cum logistics officer - (06) (UR-03, EBC-1, SC-1 & BC-1) - Salary 30,000/-
- Programme Assistant (06) (UR-03, EBC-1, SC-1 & BC-1) - Salary 20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator (06) (UR-03, EBC-1, SC-1 & BC-1) - Salary 12,000/-
- Maximum age limit for the posts at Sl. No. 1 & 5 is 50 years (Retired Govt./Public Sector officers up to the age of 62 years ) and for other posts maximum age limit 40 years.(As on
- Specific work experience in relevant field may be indicated in application.
- The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year which may be renewed every year based on performance & conduct of the consultant.
- Application fees is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- No application will be accepted without submission of application fee.
- Bank Draft (Application Fee) drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Patna favoring "State Health Society, Bihar" should be sent along with application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
- The society reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned above.
- Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to Executive
- Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 containing bank draft, self attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials in sealed envelope only through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 05/12/2011 at 5 pm. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
The ToR, qualifications/ experience/ emoluments of above positions and application form available on the website (www.statehealthsocietybihar.org).
Last date of submission of form along with fee is 05/12/2011 at 5 pm.