Download Admit card for Graduate Level Combined Examination in Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Examination will be conducted on 18/12/2011
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates must present the Admit Card at the Entrance gate and in the Examination Hall when demanded.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the place of Examination at least half an hour before the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions given by the Centre Superintendent and the Invigilators during the Examination.
- Candidates are allowed to carry one printed & bound book for each part of the question paper i.e. maximum one for each of (i) General Studies (ii) General Science & Mathematics and (iii) Mental Ability Test. Candidates are not allowed to carry handwritten pages, computer typed pages, pamphlets, litho printed pages and photo copies of any other material with them in the examination hall. Any candidate found attempting unfair means and/ or impersonating shall be expelled from the Examination Hall and his candidature will be rejected. Legal action will also be taken against him.
- No Candidate is allowed to carry Calculator / Slide Rule / Log Table / Graph Paper / Charts or any electronic gadget eg. Mobile Phone etc. inside the Examination Hall.
- The candidates are advised to bring with them Blue / Black Ball Point Pen for filling up the 'OMR' Answer Sheet.
- Each candidate must read carefully the detailed instructions for filling up the 'OMR' Answer Sheets as printed on its reverse side and on the cover of the Question Booklet to be supplied in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must not leave any mark of identification on Part-2 of the answer sheet (OMR) anywhere as this will result in disqualification.
- This admit card should be PRESERVED to be produced at the time of Interview / Counselling.
- Each Candidate must sign below in English and Hindi in the specified spaces in the Examination Hall before the Invigilator.
- Each candidate must check all the information and entries in his Admit Card as soon as he receives it. If he finds any error therein, he must personally contact in the Office of the BSSC,PO- Veterinary College, Patna on any working day but not later than 15 days before the Schedule date of examination between 11.00 A.M. and 3.00 P.M. and get the error(s) duly corrected, otherwise no correction in the Admit Card will be made after this date and the candidate himself will be solely responsible for any error remaining uncorrected
Download Admit Card Visit http://bsscpatna.com/